These conditions of purchase apply each time we buy a car from you, whether the purchase is completed in person, over the telephone or by fax, post or e-mail.
Please read them carefully before offering to sell your car to us.
Whenever CashForCarsNI.com quotes a price, that price is in Pounds Sterling and is inclusive of United Kingdom VAT where applicable. You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any duties or taxes which apply.
Once a price has been agreed we will arrange for a collection in Northern Ireland or alternatively for the customer to bring the car to our premises at 45-57 Rosetta Road, Belfast BT6 0LR.
If the vehicle does not match up to the online description of the vehicle CashForCarsNI.com reserves the right to withdraw their offer and renegotiate a new price.
Whilst we endeavour to make sure all prices quoted are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. In the event of this type of oversight a member of the CashForCarsNI.com team will contact you as soon as possible giving you the option of cancelling or accepting a corrected price. If the team is unable to contact you we will deem the deal as being cancelled.
All prices quoted are given in good faith and are derived from a combination of factors including the information supplied by the seller. The provision of inaccurate, false or misleading data by the seller will result will result in an inaccurate valuation which cannot be relied upon by the seller.
Any significant mileage increase by the seller from the date of a price being quoted to the date of collection/ delivery of the vehicle to CashForCarsNI.com will result in the withdrawal of the price quoted and a new price renegotiated. A significant increase is defined as more than fifty miles or over.
Once both parties are satisfied CashForCarsNI.com will pay the price by sending the money to your nominated bank account by telegraphic transfer at time of collection or delivery as the case may be. Alternatively we can present you with a bankers Draft, company cheque or, in certain circumstances, cash when we collect the car.
1. The seller expressly warrants that all the information supplied during the online entry of vehicle details is accurate and true.
2. The seller warrants that the vehicle is not subject to undisclosed finance.
3. The seller warrants to the best of his knowledge and belief that the vehicle has not been an insurance write-off or involved in any other serious accidents that required substantial remedial repairs.
4. The seller warrants that the mileage reading on the vehicle is true and accurate and that the odometer has not, to the best of his knowledge and belief, been tampered with.
5. The seller warrants that there are no undisclosed physical defects with the vehicle that a prudent purchaser would want to be informed about (including cut and shuts, mechanically unsound or inoperable, unroadworthy and/or chassis damage and the like).
6. The seller warrants that there are no undisclosed “title defects” with the vehicle that a prudent purchaser would want to be informed about.
7. The seller warrants that he is the legal owner of the vehicle, has the right to transfer the full unencumbered legal title and full ownership of the vehicle to the Company.
It is the seller’s responsibility to disclose to CashForCarsNI.com any existing finance associated with the vehicle.
CashForCarsNI.com may agree to settle off the existing finance in lieu of payment (or part payment) of the vehicle to the seller at its absolute discretion. CashForCarsNI.com has no duty to pay such finance and will only undertake to settle such finance at its absolute discretion.
If the agreed sale price of the vehicle is lower than the settlement figure required to fully settle any related finance, the seller must pay CashForCarsNI.com the difference between the settlement figure and the agreed sum in advance of CashForCarsNI.com settling off the outstanding balance on the finance. Failure by the seller to pay such a sum (and put the company in cleared funds) prior to / on the agreed vehicle collection date will automatically render the contract between the two parties terminated.
The seller remains liable to the finance company in respect to the related finance at all times until the credit agreement has been legally terminated. CashForCarsNI.com does not accept any liability with respect to the related finance at any time or for any reason.
CashForCarsNI.com will use its best endeavours to pay off the settlement sum before or on the due date. However no liability is accepted if payment cannot be made by the due date due to unavoidable circumstances.
If you have agreed to deliver the Car to us, you shall deliver it on the date agreed between you and us. If you have asked us to collect the Car we will give you an estimate of the time we will collect it. We will endeavour to collect the Car within one hour of the time we give you for collection but are not able to warrant that we will not be late.
When we collect or you deliver the Car you will provide to us:
1. All keys and other items necessary to fully operate the Car;
2. The Car’s service record;
3. The Car’s MOT current and previous MOT certificates;
4. The Car’s V5 (also known as the log book);
5. The Car’s road tax disc;
6. The Car’s Audio equipment (factory fitted unless stated otherwise on the Vehicle Purchase Order
7. Proof of ID (Driving Licence or Passport). This is to prevent fraud. If the vehicle is stolen or any other fraudulent activity is discovered, all information will be passed to the relevant authorities, without exception.
We will take title to and risk in the Car when we take physical possession of it.
If you have any queries or complaints please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, our directors, employees and other agents shall not be liable for damages of any kind including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income or profits, loss of or corruption of data, loss of or damage to property or claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with our purchase of the Car or our late or non-collection of the Car. In any event subject to the paragraph below our total liability to you will never exceed the Price.
We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any rights you may have as a consumer to the extent that such liability and rights may not be limited or excluded under applicable law.
If any of these Conditions of Purchase are unenforceable it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Conditions of Purchase.
Other than as provided in these Conditions of Purchase, nothing said by our employees or sub-contractors shall amount to a variation of these Conditions of Purchase or a representation about the nature or quality of our products.
Nothing in these Conditions of Purchase shall give any person who is not a party to the contract any benefit or any right to enforce any of the terms of the contract.
These Conditions of Purchase and the contract shall be deemed to have been formed under and shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with NI law. The NI Courts shall have jurisdiction to hear disputes between us.
Receive your free valuation nowGet Started